A Workshop on Formal Analysis of Protection Systems in Smart Grids using Probabilistic Model Checking
Date: August 25, 2021 (Wednesday)
Timings: 5-6 pm (PST), 15.00-16.00 (TURKEY)
Venue: Online via Google Meet
1. Dr. Osman Hasan, SEECS, NUST
2. Ibrahim Evkay, Yildiz Technical University (YTU), Turkey
3. Sobia Ashraf , SEECS, NUST
- Talk 1: Introduction to Formal Verification (5-5:20 pm)
- Talk 2: Importance of Protection Systems in Smart Grids (5:20-5:40 pm)
- Talk 3: Formal Verification of Single Dual Setting DOCRs Based Line Protection Logic for Smart Grids (5:40-6:00 pm)
Register Here for Free: https://forms.gle/mPBNC49SbRuN7rGq6
After registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you containing information about joining the workshop online.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more Information or queries
This workshop is supported by the Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)- collaborative research grant (PSF-TUBITAK/Eng/C-NUST(13)) and the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK-118E307).